• Metal seated valve with gunmetal body seat and gunmetal faced disc.
• Lightweight design.
• Pre-fitted extended spindle.
• Highly adaptable lever and weight system.
• 5 By-pass bosses as standard.
• Cross sectional flow area greater than 90%.
• Easy replacement of bonnet, bonnet gasket and disc.
• Corrosion resistant construction.
• Size range DN50-300mm.
• Fusion bonded epoxy coating.
• Lever and weight*, mounted RHS as standard, can be mounted LHS on request.
• Lever and weight guard.#
• Limit/proximity switch actuation kit.
• Priming by-pass.
• Priming device.
• Components WRAS approved.
• DN350-600mm available- Series 41/39 LD.
* NB. Should always be used when valve is orientated vertically. # It is a requirement of the HSE Machinery Directive that guards are fitted to cover Levers & Weights when utilised.