A Lifting station collects wastewater from below sewer level in a building and removes it to the sewer system. It also prevent backflow in case of high water level in the sewer.
Single family houses, weekend cottages - MULTILIFT MSS, M Multiple familyhouses. Commercial and public building applications require a dual pump system - (MULTILIFT MD, MLD, MD1/MDV)
Features and Benefits
• Up to 5 motor-sizes available for each tank size (M, MD, MLD)
• Pre-assembled units incl. the non-return valve (MSS, M, MD, MLD)
• Easy handling and installation by less weight (MSS, M, MD, MLD)
• Two choices of inlet heights in one system (MSS, M, MD)
• Reliable microprocessor control
• High quality pressure sensor without contact to the wastewater and separate high-water alarm sensor
• Flexible inlet connections by sockets or connection pieces.
• Opptional 3 main inlets DN100 with 2 additional inlet connections offering maximum flexibility
• Tank-sizes from 66 - 100 - 120 - 270 - 450 - 900 up to 1350 litres for every application
• Chamfered tank bottoms to avoid sedimentation and reduce residual wastewater
• Gas and odour proof system by airtight material polyethylen. Non-clocking Vortex impeller with free passages up to 80mm