Category: Sanitaryware

Roca extends sanitaryware range

Roca has extended two of its best-selling sanitaryware ranges to include new WCs – the Nexo wall-hung rimless and The Gap comfort height WC. Maximising on hygiene and ease of cleaning in the bathroom, the popular Nexo WC from Roca

Tagged with: , , , , , ,

New Leak Detection Correlator

Water and asset monitoring specialist HWM (UK) has designed the new Touch Pro correlator for improved performance and ease of use. The unit features upgraded electronics throughout the leak noise processing path to deliver better results in traditionally difficult leak detection

Tagged with: , , , , ,

Technology designed to make easier work of washroom safety

Chris Tranter advises on a new technology designed to make easier work of washroom safety in commercial environments. Thorough and comprehensive infection control is an increasingly serious issue for any building used by the public. One need only look at the

Tagged with: , , , , , , ,

Point of use water heating

Redring talks to HVP about the products it has developed to combat the amount of water and energy wasted waiting for water to heat up In the developing world, we waste 18 billion litres of water every day waiting for

Tagged with: , , , , , , , , ,

GROHE and LIXIL acquire stake in DAWN Watertech and Sanitaryware

A joint venture between GROHE Group of Luxembourg and LIXIL Corporation of Japan has acquired 51% of the shares of new company GROHE DAWN Watertech Holdings Pty Ltd. The remaining 49% will continue to be owned by DAWN of South

Tagged with: , , , ,